Chongwe River Camp
Chongwe River Camp is located on the banks of the Lower Zambezi river.
At Chongwe river camp relax is the operative word..just be in nature and enjoy this unique Zambia Safari experience.
Chongwe river camp offers both day and night drives,Safari boat cruises,walking safaris,and a Safari canoe experience.
Zambia Safari Location:
Chongwe river Lower Zambezi National Park
Best time to visit:
April to November
Approximate per night rate:Rates,bush flights, transfers all factor in-please ask us.
Accommodation,Activities,Laundry,Local drinks and House Wine,Local transfers, Meals,National Park Fees, ommunity Development Levy
Premium wines at Kasaka and Chongwe Classic tents,Imported spirits and champagne at all properties
Canoe Safaris,Game Drives,Bush Walks
About Chongwe River Camp;
The Classic tents are both light and spacious,and you can choose from a single king or two single beds.
Every one of Chongwe River Camp’s nine standard tents is equipped with:
- A single king or two single beds.
Local textiles and hand-crafted furniture with organic fittings and fixtures,
They all have incredible views.
All of the tents are under thatch, that captures and retains the morning coolness in the heat of the day.
Each Safari tent has a large outdoor bathroom with hot and cold running water shower,toilet,vanity unit and dressing area with a wardrobe and full-length mirror.
Each Safari tent has their own private verandas overlooking the rivet.
Albida Safari Tents.
The Albida tented Safari suite is a colonial-style tented suite which can sleep up to four guests in two large bedrooms,
It has its own private dining room,lounge area complete with bar fridge,a plunge pool and fire pit.
The interior design combines colorful African textiles with Victorian-style silverware, rich hardwoods and plush, overstuffed couches.
The Albida Suite Safari tented Bedrooms feature:
- Either a kingsized or two single beds.
- Percale cotton linen, plush throws and an overhead fan.
- Outside bathrooms, beneath their own private tented canopy,contains twin vanity units, shower,a ball and claw bath and a toilet.
- Own butler,
- Meals can be taken either in private in the suite’s dining area or at the main camp.
Cassia luxury tented suite
The Cassia Suite is :
- A private, luxury tented suite for two on the banks of the Zambezi.
- It has a canopied lounge and dining area.
- Private plunge pool.
- Fire pit.
- Very Large octagonal bedroom with either a king sized or twin beds
- It offers percale cotton linen, custom furnishings and an overhead fan.
- Located with its own tented canopy,the outside bathroom features a ball and claw bathtub,rainfall-style shower,twin vanity unit and toilet.
- The Cassia Safari Suite also includes a private butler
- Meals can be has either in private in the suite’s dining area or at the main camp.