Custom desinged Namibia safaris according to how you want it.
What’s unusual about Namibia ?Well they say a picture is worth a 1000 words.
Map of Nambia
The area’s in red are the main areas for a Namibia tour and safari which are all mainly different variations of desert natural beauty that will intrigue and capture your imagination.
Our Namiba tours and safaris are all designed how you want it with:
- Either a private guide who will do the driving allowing you to time to enjoy and immerse yourself into the beauty, variation and contrasts, stopping as you please, as well as being spontaneous to discover a new area, to to travel on a road less travelled.
- Of course if you prefer to self drive which allows you to travel at your own pace and to explore in your own time. We will rent the vehicle, book the lodging and give you driving instructions.
- Private pilot fly in safari which give you more time at each destination avoiding the long road transfers.
Its also possible to combine any or all of the Namibia safari and tour combinations above.
Tour Namibia the land of contrasts
On your Namibia safari you will experience a lot of desert type natural beauty such as in the Sossusvlei dunes
as well the beautiful Skeleton coast
where you may see this
you could stay here
Then you can go on a safari in the most contrasted opposite environment.
where you may see a lot of this
Sample Namibia Safari and Tours
Generally a Namibia safari and tour will run a circular fashion beginning down south with
- Tour widhoek the capital.
- Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert
- Walvis bay and Swakopmund.. visit Walvis Bay Lagoon,a RAMSAR wetlands site
- Possibly Etosha for a Safari.
Then there is the Skelton coast to add in which is a 2 to 3N visit fun to its remotes uniqueness and varied activities.
Don’t forget Twyfelfontein, a site of ancient rock engravings in the Kunene Region of north-western Namibia.
The North of Namibia offers cultural opportunities with the Himba people and the Kaokoland area.
Then then there is the Caprivi strip area which I am very much intrigued about as it offers a wide range of options to extend expand and to create a multi country experience.
The Caprivit strip is the thin strip that you see which is the recipient of 4 rivers systems with amazing wildlife viewing.
National Geographic recently Dec 2021 names this area as one one of its top suggestion destinations.
The Caprivi Strip receives heavy rains from December to March.
It’s best visited in the dry winter months between May and October, which is when the risk of malaria is low.
Bird watching is best in the summer months roughly November to March/ April.
Game viewing is best from May to October .
September/October can be very warm in the Caprivi.
It has a number of parks that are lush, green, filled with all types of wildlife.
Further it adds to crossing the river into Botswana, which is the Chobe National Park area.
In and from Chobe you can:
- Spend a night on a Houseboat safari.
- Fly back to Johannesburg South Africa.
- Close to Chobe is Victoria Falls both the Zambia and or the Zimbabwe side
- You can add a Mozambique boutique beach stop over as well to create a unique beach and bush experience.
Sample Namibia Tour and safari itinerary.
Remember we create as you want it so this tour can be amended as you like
For eg we can add in a Caprivi Strip safari and then you cross into Botswana and end up at Victoria Falls.
We design your Africa experience as you want it.