Custom Africa Safaris/South Africa tours.
We custom design South Africa Tours for individuals, couples, families, incentive and group travel with safari options for :
East Africa and Uganda Gorilla safari add on available.(On request)
Climb Mount Kilimanjaro vegan/vegetarian or non vegetarian menu.
For vegan travelers we have vegan Africa safari & tour options
Help save the Rhino by participating as part of or as a extra activity in a Rhino Conservation Safari.
A tailor made tour of South Africa:
1) The time you have to travel
2) Your trip budget.
3) Your interests/lifestyle.
For all our South Africa Safaris and Tours we offer:
1) 24 hour local contact support
2) Meet/Greet Airport/Hotel/Safari transfers.
3) Private Guides for private tours when requested for city, safari and rural/scenic area.
4) All the land reservations for lodging, guides, tours, activities, city, rural and Safari.
5) We do all the Internal & Regional air and can provide International quotes as we are a authorized International ticketing agency.
Stephen designed and guided the South Africa Tour for the National Geographic Journalist who wrote the lead article for the June 2010 Nat.Geographic world cup edition..Link
23 Southern Africa Tour/Safari Ideas:
Star bed Kenya Safari lodge
Luxury 2 country 3 safari camps Big cat safari available on a vegan or non vegan meal plan
The great sardine migration..the greatest shoal on earth.
The magical wild coast of the Eastern Cape combining white sand beaches, warmer water of the Indian Ocean, pristine rivers, culture and an rejuvenating environment.
1) A remote Botswana Okavango Delta safari lodge made famous in Dereck and Beverly Joubert’s National Geographic film “Relentless Enemies” home to extraordinary daytime lion versus buffalo interactions.
2) Savute Botswana:The National Geographic documentary film” Eternal Enemies “was filmed in Savute. It’s the story of the battle between the lions and hyena in the area.
4) A Luxury catered Canoe Safari in Mana Pools.
The Timbavati is a open fenced concession within the greater Kruger National Park that has the white lion, which is a rare color mutation of the lion. These lions are indigenous to the Timbavati.
Tinga tree house Lion sands Kruger Park Safari.
8) Walking Safaris in Northern and Southern Kruger National Park.
9) A unique combination of 2 Night Xhosa Culture includes a village visit with 2 Night Afrikaner farm stay experience with bushman rock art paintings,medicinal plants,fossils. Click here.
12) Venda region above Kruger National Park mostly arts/crafts ie drum makers, wood carvers,textiles,possible local African style church services and a United Nationas World Heritage nature park.
Vamizi Island Mozambique.
13) The Indian ocean boutique beach/island getaway in Mozambique and the Seychelles.
14) A fully catered luxury mobile safari through Botswana.
16) The Upington/Kgalagadi area: Worlds 2nd largest grape collective, wine tastings, culinary and a safari in a semi arid park that combines well with the lushness of Kruger National Park Safari, a Botswana Safari, a Zambia Safari or a Zimbabwe safari.
18) Treat yourself to a relaxing bath with the Africa bush right outside your doorway.
19) A remote Botswana Kalahari lodge where you can interact with the Bushman and witness the wild lion capture protection program that was the subject of a Netflix documentary,and you can include a Okavango Delta safari for a unusual in-depth Africa Safari experience.
20) Custom designed safari combination ideas that combine South Africa,Botswana,Zimbabwe and Zambia:
2 Nights free for a safari:Kruger National Park and or Phinda reserve.
3 Nights free for a safari: Kruger National Park,Phinda reserve or the Kgalagdi Transfrontier Park.
4 Nights free for a safari:
4 Nights meander from Central Kruger down to Southern Kruger National Park
2 Nights Kruger Kruger National Park and 2 Nights Kgalagdi Transfrontier Park.
2 Nights Chobe National Park and 2 Nights Okavango Delta Botswana
2 Nights Chobe National Park and 2 Nights Hwange National Park Zimbabwe
2 Nights Mana Pools and 2 Nights South Luangwa Park Zambia
To add 2 Nights Kruger Kruger National Park and 2 Nights Chobe National Park means you will have to loose the last am game drive in Kruger due to logistics/air schedule,that is the reason I have it under 5 Nights below as it works better this way,and its an awesome combination.
5 Nights free for a safari:
5 Nights meander from Northern Kruger down to Southern Kruger National Park
2 Nights Kruger Kruger National Park, 1 Night Victoria Falls and 2 Nights Chobe National Park Botswana.
2 Nights Lower Zambezi National Park, 1 Night Victoria falls 2 Nights South Luangwa Park Zambia.
2 Nights Kafue National Park,3 Nights Lower Zambezi National Park.
2 Nights Moremi Okavago Delta,1 Night Savuti,2 Nights Chobe National Park Botswana.
2 Nights Okavango delta,2 Nights Selinda reserve, 1 Night Chobe National Park
3 Nights Mana Pools, and 2 Nights Hwange National Park Zimbabwe.
2 Nights Mana Pools,2 Nights Hwange National Park and 1 Night Victoria Falls all in Zimbabwe.
As it goes on,at 7 Nights or so you enter a mobile Safari duration in Botswana
Luxury versus experiences of value.
As a result of my knowledge,skill and experience I have come to see a new trend in travel.
Some travelers want to experience the luxury lodging that Southern Africa has to offer,examples can be seen in our page on the Sabi Sabi Camps.
Luxury generally refers to the size of the lodging,unique interior design features,plus the amenities and services offered in a hotel,guest house or Africa Safari lodge.
However there is a new kind of luxury that people are after,and its based on the value of the experience of local people,culture ways of living and unique locations.
Bespoke,boutique generally denotes luxury defined as a value in monetary terms ie the cost and expected services.
However those experiences that offer value based on human interaction/activity generally do not cost as much as a luxury item,yet they leave the individual with an enriched feeling and memory,the value of which money cannot buy.
Stephen has a specialty in the rural cultural village area of the Eastern Cape where Nelson Mandela came from.
Example of a custom design tour that has value in the experience, 11 N In the Footsteps of Nelson Mandela
The Eastern Cape is where you can experience a village immersion experience or text version here or do a guided walk down the gentle Wild Coast (the “wild” name does not describe the trail) with the golden sanded beach’s warmer waters of the Indian Ocean and rolling green hills as your companion.
We arrange for your luggage to be shuttled to the next nights lodging as you walk.
Other unknown hidden areas of South Africa that fit into this different experience of value would be the Venda area,north and north east of Kruger National Park.
Much unique art/craft’s ie drum makers,wood carvers,fabric’s,it has good birding with a local national bird guide,village cultural exposure,local African type religious/spiritual church services.
Venda combines well with a visit to the Northern sector of Kruger National Park which attract at certain types of the year large herds of Elephants,Buffalo and the ever present carnivores as well as offering walking safari options.
Another area is the Northern Cape area which is located within the Kalahari desert,yet it has a large green belt of wineries,small towns that make up the 2nd largest grape collective in the world due to a major river that meanders through this area.
Along with that are some bushman experiences,and one of my favorite Safari parks close by the Kgalagadi Transfrontier park.
These wild coast walks,village experiences,the Eastern Cape,Venda,and the Northern Cape is what I call luxury experiences that add a different value which along with the more well known South Africa tour activities.
Some,all,or none of these these hidden gems of the South Africa travel landscape can be included into your custom designed South Africa Tour Holiday thereby giving you a wider range of travel experiences.
In addition adding a component like the Eastern Cape,Venda or the Northern Cape to your South Africa Holiday experience gives you the opportunity to participate and contribute to sustainable tourism at its highs level.
The Colorful Bo Kaap area of Cape Town where we can arrange a local home Cape Malay cooking class.
This works well with a early Table Mountain visit followed by preparing then eating some local culinary dishes,followed by a Cape Town city tour that can include some walking or a coach driven tour.
We design your Africa experience as you want it.