We offer both Escorted South Africa Group tours,as well as Independent privately guided South/Southern Africa Holiday tours and Safaris.
You are planning your South Africa Tour Holiday,and you have so many choices:
- A South Africa Escorted Tour,or a private South Africa Tour.
- Escorted South Africa Safari,or a Private Lodge South Africa Safari
- Very interested in Cape Town,and Cape Town day tours.
- The Garden Route yes.
- A South Africa Cultural Tour.
- A 11N In the Footsteps of Nelson Mandela Tour.
- We have special South Africa Tours for the impaired traveler.
- How about a under the Africa Sky sleep out, a walking Safari,Victoria Falls…
- Read here for information About South African Safaris .
A Culinary journey through South Africa with Maîtres Cuisiniers de France Chef Bernard Guillas, executive Chef of the Marine Room Restaurant in San Diego, California. South Africa Culinary Culture Safari October 2018.
So many choices for your South Africa Tour.
Worry not.Fill out our Design Your South Africa Safari and Tour form,and together we will co design the trip you want.
For all our South Africa Safaris and or South Africa tours,we offer:
- 24 hour local contact support
- Meet/Greet Airport/Hotel/Safari transfers.
- Private Guides for private tours when requested.
- All the land lodging,guides,tours,activities,etc both city,rural and Safari.
- We do all the Internal Air
- We do all International Air from the USA,Canada and the UK, or you can do it.
- Creative trip designs to meet your needs.
Stephens picks South Africa tours offer tours that are different.Much to discover.
Active adventure experiences are many in South Africa.
With clients from all over the world,we are experienced,and flexible in setting up phone calls,and general communication about your South Africa holiday tour.
I am available to connect with you after hours,or on the weekends,according to our mutual schedule.
National Geographic Journalist Testimonial:
I guided this tour of South Africa in Nov 09,and it was a lead story for National Geographic World Cup Edition June 2010.
“Steven managed the impossible – with a kind of intuition he showed me the under-the-surface blood and heart of this remarkable country through the land we explored and the people we met until it was impossible not to want to return.
“Go2SouthAfrica was the short-cut, bolt-of-lightening way to find my way to the heart and soul of South Africa. As a Zimbabwean, I thought I knew something about southern Africa, but with Stephen’s guidance, I learned layers and layers of his country that I could not even have imagined.
By turns uplifting and heart-breaking, our journey into South Africa showed me the incredible hospitality, wild magic and deep trauma of a beautiful country. I am forever grateful.”
Alexandra Fuller on assignment for National Geographic (author of Dont Lets Go To The Dogs Tonite and Scribbling The Cat)
Contact us via our Design Your South Africa Safari and Tour form.
I look forward to creating your South Africa Tour.