Vegan South Africa Safari Tour Holidays
We got you covered for your vegan South Africa tour holiday.
In the major urban centers South Africa has many restaurant options along with boutique hotels that offer plant based vegan meals.
Adding in the awesome farmers/food markets that are spread across the country,some are dedicated vegan markets while others will have a broad range of vegan options.
In the biggest market in Cape Town for example there is a stand with at least 8 to 14 different vegan sweet tooth options.Ask me where it is located.
The same pattern of being able to access vegan meals is happening in most South Africa safari lodges/camps.This holds true for the greater Southern Africa safari circuit for whether it be a Botswana Safari,a Zambia Safari or a Zimbabwe safari.
Its true that for some places ie the more remote independent type safari property the vegan meal maybe simple and basic.However even those meals will easily suffice for the 2N or 3N that you are safari.
Private tented vegan Botswana safari.Depending on the size of your travel party they create the dining area.Singles/Couples/families, small groups are all welcome.
Vegan South Africa safari tour tips:
1) No hotel or safari lodge will charge you extra for plant based based foods.If they do there are many other options and please let me know so I can educate the owners/mangers about how to attract customers.
2) There are plenty of restaurants, farmers/culinary markets in the urban and in some in the rural areas,some of which are dedicated vegan markets.
3) No need for supplements while on safari due to “lack of protein” unless you are taking them all ready.
4) Snacks while travelling are a personal choice.Since you are in a foreign country there are plenty of health food stores/bakeries to stock up on local goodies.
5) While on safari most safari vehicles have bottled water.
6) Upon arrival at your safari lodge/camp take a moment to check in with the manager or chef that they know about your pre reserved vegan meals.
7) While we have given examples of specific vegan lodges or beach resorts everyone travels with their own wish list of what to see and personal travel budget.
I have been a veg for 45 years and have been eating vegan food in safari lodges long before this current rise in vegan/plant based food.
We custom design vegan South Africa safari tour holidays as you want it.
Vegan South Africa Safari Holiday options
Luxury vegan desserts Kenya Safari
We design your Africa experience as you want it.