What does a vegan traveler want when they travel is the better questions as there are so many different ways of arrival at following a vegan lifestyle.
Essentially the vegan traveler is just like any other traveler, they want to experience this world.
They may eat differently however like everyone else they want to experience the iconic, the urban, the rural, culture, local vegan culinary, scenery, the people of the country, that new adventure of sights, smells, sounds of the new places they are experiencing.
However what vegan’s do activity/tour wise differs widely as eating vegan is a personal choice and it does not have conditional preset principles of activities that everyone has to adhere to and follow to be regarded as vegan.
Some come to the vegan lifestyle via
- Compassion for animals,
- Others come to it through bad health,
- Others from the practice of a spiritual way of life,
- Others from a combination of all 3,
- Some from an inquisitiveness of what the vegan eating lifestyle is all about.
Going on a vegan tour of South Africa or really any country that you visit, its the range of the activities that is the difference for the vegan traveler:
- May want to do a few great white shark caged dives ( you don’t need to be scuba certified) others wont.
- Some may want to visit animal shelters, other wont.
- Some may want to visit wildlife rehabilitation centers, others wont.
- Some may want to have food preparation classes in the tour, others are not interested in this activity.
- Some vegan travelers don’t drink wine so they are not interested in the Cape Winelands, others only drink vegan wine (which we can accommodate on a Cape Winelands tour) and other vegan travelers will drink anything.
- Some vegan travelers may want to visit the rural village area, maybe take a guided walk down the wild coast eating basic vegan meals, others will stick to the urban centers where you have more food choices.
The common denominator is the vegan meals whether you are in the city, the rural areas on a cultural tour and or on safari which we will ensure these are taken care of.
We design your Africa experience as you want it.