Other South Africa Luxury Hotels
South Africa has a wide variety of rural,country luxury lodging,all having there own unique characteristics
From a mountain side located culinary experience to a ocean side Spa,the Luxury lodging that we have picked out for this section all have unique features that we can add into any South Africa Tour.
South Africa Hotels offers diverse experiences of location, design and size, thus it enables the traveler to experience the diversity of locations, food,and traditional South Africa hospitality.
As an example, a South Africa Tour can include the following diverse lodging experiences :
- You can stay in a award winning boutique hotel in Johannesburg.
- Africa Safari in a Luxury Bush Lodge in the Kruger National Park,maybe sleep under the Africa sky.
- Experience the serenity of the mountains in a culinary gourmet farmhouse.
- Enjoy the forests of the Garden Route.
- End of in a Cape Town Villa or Luxury boutique hotel in Cape Town.
- Coastal community village lodging on the wild Coast of the Eastern Cape
- Immerse yourself in the Cape Winelands boutique hotel.
This is what adds that unique memorable touch to a custom designed South Africa Tour.
To intergrate with the standard tourist locations,and experience the diversity, hospitality, charm and service that these other South Africa Hotels have to offer, adding value to your South Africa tour.
Other South Africa Luxury Hotels details:
Nestled in the heart of the Kwa-Zulu Natal Drakensberg, this 5 star lodge is dedicated to culinary delights.
From its cliff-top position in Hermanus overlooking the whale watching paradise of Walker Bay,
Birkenhead Villa’s fresh modern style makes it a great setting for easy holiday living
Nestled in the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains lies Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat;
The Marine Hermanus, perched on top of the cliffs of Walker Bay, with the finest land based Whale watching in the world.
Thonga Beach Lodge is set on the pristine shores of the Maputuland coast, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Discover the magic of the Wild Coast. Discover the rugged coastline and indigenous forests.
We design your Africa experience as you want it.