Imbali Safari Lodge is an exclusive lodge within the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Imbali Safari Lodge continues the safari tradition of a bygone era.
Redolent of a hunting lodge, Imbali Safari Lodge is the central point within the Imbali Safari concession, offering accommodation in spacious, private chalets each furnished in understated luxury overlooking the Nwatsitswonto riverbed.
With an air of opulence befitting royalty, Imbali Safari Lodge is the perfect departure point for the African Safari.
Set on the banks of the Nwatswitswonto River in the Kruger National Park,this palatial haven comprising twelve immaculate suites of unrestrained luxury is the ideal place to begin the ultimate adventure.
Magnificent cuisine is freshly prepared to your satisfaction, by personal butlers, with the menu itself as extensive as the African wilderness.
Flickering hurricane lamps, fine mosquito netting and exceptional service, rivalled only by the luxurious accommodation, will ensure you never forget your first taste of the African Safari experience.
Please note: This is a high-risk malaria area – maximum precaution advised.
No cell phone reception.
Secluded swimming pools with sundecks, safari’s conducted in the 10 000ha concession and the Kruger National Park, walking safari’s, 24 hour security, butler service and excursions available to the regional attractions
· 12 chalets, sleeps 24 people
· Large Double Rooms
GENERAL INFORMATION ON ALL ROOMS
· All Rooms have large king beds
· Each luxury suite has a romantic antique-styled bath en-suite
· Each suite has a private veranda
· Timber walkways
· Private Spa Bath
· Silver service
· Personalised cuisine
· Swimming pool overlooking the Waterhole
· Open Lounge with large fireplace
· Telephones in rooms
STANDARD ROOM FEATURES
· All rooms have en-suite bathrooms with built in showers
· Mosquito nets
· Antique-styled baths
· Air conditioner
VIEWS FROM THE ROOM
· Overlooking River and Savannah
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Check In – 13h00 | Check Out – 11h00
Imbali Safari Lodge
· Swimming Pool
· Butler Service
· Transfers can be arranged from Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit and KMI Airport outside Nelspruit
· No Cell phone reception
· Limited Land Lines
· Welcome drinks on arrival
· Please advise if you have any dietary requirements
· The water is safe to drink, while bottled water is placed in your room courtesy of Imbali Safari Lodges