5N:Cape Town Culture,Nature,Winelands,Arts,Crafts markets tour….we take you into the heart of the Mother City,as Cape Town is fondly called.
On this 5N:Cape Town Culture, Nature, Winelands,Arts,Crafts markets you choose the activities you want to be included.
We can include this Cape Town Tour into any of our South Africa Tours.
Activities can include..your choice(see our Cape Town Day Tours for other ideas)
- Walking up Lion’s Head on Table Mountain to watch the sunset.
- Trying tasting famous wines in the famous Cape Winelands.
- City tour with the Bo Kaap,District 6 Musuem, Castle,
- A night of Jazz or local Africa music at a local restaurant.
- Scenic Cape Peninsula Tour
- Township tour:People to People.
- Boat trip to Robben Island and tour of the Robben Island Museum.
- Shopping at flea markets, traditional markets, the modern Century City ,Diamonds,Contemporary Africa Jewellery design.
- Spend a leisurely afternoon picnicking in the magical Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens
- Sunset cruise
- Wild Flowers(in season) and the West Coast.
- Volunteer for a half or full day:Community Garden, School, Medical Clinic, etc.
6 x nights in a hotel or BB of your choice.Full breakfast daily
Tour guide and vehicle for duration of your stay Activities area seasonal, and subject to change.