Our Cape Town Music Tour is fully guided.You choose how many nights/activities you want,the level of Cape Town lodging ie Luxury,moderate,BB,Self Catering, Villa.
Cape Town has a wide selection of music.
Combine music,with the beauty scenic tours of Cape Town,and you have a magical Cape Town Music Tour.
Activities on our Cape Town Music Tour can include
- Visit the Bo-Kaap where the ‘Cape Malay’ people play the gomma(drum) and rebana (tambourine) while singing in a style marked by karienkels (sound wrinkles).
- Discover Kwela – simple saxophone-based jive tunes that will keep you entertained in Langa.
- Relax in the Kirstenbosch Gardens to the sounds of a local Sunday nite concert(seasonal)
- Township dinner & jazz experience
- Reggae Route
- Watch the sun set over the Atlantic while marimba dancers fill the air with their sounds.( seasonal)
- Learn to drum in a drumming circle in Cape Town.
- A ‘Behind the Rainbow Curtain’ Cape Peninsula Tour
- Boat trip to Robben Island and tour of the Robben Island Museum.
- Trying tasting famous wines in the Stellenbosch Vineyards
Full breakfast daily
Tour guide and vehicle for duration of your stay